October 13, 2014

A Thank You From Tom

Yesterday Tom shared this beautiful note on his personal facebook:

"On Monday Oct 6th I received the most amazing gift from a most amazing individual. My daughter bravely donated half of her healthy liver to save my life. She is scheduled to go home tomorrow to continue her recovery. I am doing better than expected and should be going home later this week. Thanks to all for the continued help and prayers. It is hard to believe it is real and it is humbling to have such an outpouring of love and support. I struggle with how to express thanks for the precious gift of life. As a parent, you feel that it should be you saving your baby girl's life not the other way around.Madeline Goyette you are my hero! All of my Love, Dad"


No comments :

Post a Comment